Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

And so it begins.....

"I'm aliiiiiive!" - Shameless reference to a video game character.  Kudos to those who remember what it is.

Welcome, dear reader.  I decided to establish this blog for a few reasons:

-  I've recently made it through a rough time, having my job made redundant after 9 years of service, and wish to share my experience and revelations with anyone who cares to listen.

- It's my hope that I can help other people with any struggles they may be going through in their own lives by grabbing the torch of enlightenment (which so many love to face head-on for some reason), and hold it under my chin like a Jack O'Lantern while I spin my tales.

- I've had lots of time to think (izzat why my head hurts?) about things big and small.  Life, love, direction, ambition, limitation, squirrels........OK, perhaps not squirrels.  Most seem to look at these fateful and universal topics with more than a little resignation.  Perhaps after reading about the world through my eyes, your perception will change.  For the better.  I hope.

Disclaimer
(read it quickly in your mind so that it sounds like those twatty government ads)
Matters of noitpecreP takes no responsibility for any mental instability caused through the viewing of this blog.  Matters of noitpecreP acknowledges that all minds are the sole property of their owners and are not subject to his will.  Matters of noitpecreP advises that if brain leakage through the ear cavity occurs whilst reading this blog, seek medical attention immediately.  Or eat a chocolate bar.  It won't help, but at least you'll die fulfilled.

1 comment: